1. Do you ever shoot extra days in addition to the wedding day? Yes! I offer the wedding weekend as an add-on and also rehearsal coverage! The wedding weekend package is your wedding weekend filled with fun activities with the ones you love! Some examples could be like a pre-wedding day filled with hiking a waterfall with your bridal party, surfing, relaxing on the beach, or going on the boat. Then it is your wedding day! The third day is where we spend the day with just the two of you and it is the perfect way to get those special moments. It is like a mini date but with me tagging along!
2. Anything else I should know about wedding videography? If you find someone for dirt cheap that includes everything, (such as three 30 minute videos, 10 plus hours of coverage, and then a highlight video, a ceremony edit) you might want to take a step back. Rarely would they include audio in your wedding film (or spend time crafting together your story and telling it the right way) and just make a 2-minute highlight video set to pretty music. This is your day and you want it filmed right. Normally it will be a cookie-cutter wedding video and will not be a custom video.
3. How much is the deposit and when is the remaining balance due? To book your wedding, a signed contract and a paid retainer lock in your date. Payment is split in 2 different ways. The first is a $750 non-refundable cancellation fee the day that you book. The reason why is because most people book their wedding at least a year in advance and I lock in their date a year in advance. So if someone cancels it is next to impossible for me to fill in that date with another wedding. The reaming payment is due once you receive your wedding video and are 100 percent happy with it.
4. Where are you located and do you travel? We are located in Charlotte North Carolina and we are always ready to travel!
5. How do you capture audio throughout the day? We use four sources of audio to capture your vows and speeches throughout your day. Having multiple audio sources is very important so that you always have backup audio. When booking your wedding videographer make sure that they have backup audio.
“Molly was fantastic!! We were very specific in the style of video that we were looking for, and Molly delivered!! She captured the essence of our love for one another, and made anyone who wasn’t there, feel like they were!!! We will cherish our video forever!!”
“Molly was very clear on what she needed from us and after one call I really felt like she knew the vision we had and she did not disappoint! She incorporated our family members and got clips from both our grandparents in our final video. We will absolutely cherish this video for the rest of our lives and I’m so glad we chose to go with Molly."
"Molly put so much thought into what she filmed, who she have shots of, and the USB drive that you get after it's all said and done. I love showing these videos off to my family and friends to the point where we have all of the songs and speeches memorized. Having Molly as part of our wedding day was so special, and the family heirloom that they gave us will forever be cherished. In two words, do it! "